Miami Swim Week: The Textured Ponytail
Recreate this year's trendiest looks from Miami Swim Week Runway featuring MOP hair products. Scroll and learn how to achieve these looks at home.
- Shampoo and condition with the Mixed Greens Moisture Duo.
- Towel-dry and lightly mist hair with Pear Detangler. Comb through.
- Apply Mixed Greens Leave-in Conditioner from root to ends. At the hairline create a center part on the top of the head working the hair into a mid-ponytail.
- Take a small section of hair from your ponytail and wrap it around your ponytail to conceal elastic, pinning the ends in place underneath. Use a small amount of the Citrus Orange Peel Molding Cream on the tips of bobby pins to help hold the hair in place.
- Apply Lemongrass Volume Whip from the base of the ponytail through the ends for volume and texture. Using hands gently scrunch the hair or use a diffuser to create bouncy lived-in waves.
- Tame flyaways, add shine, and finish using Citrus Firm Hold Hairspray.
Follow us on social, @mop_hair_products for hair styling tips & tricks!